about 2 years ago
The Dream Career:
First Line Support Engineer - Mandarin speaking
Rota shift pattern covering the following hours;
Mon - Fri - 08:00 - 22:00
Sat - Sun - 08:00 - 20:00
The Job Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a native Mandarin speaker to join a fast-growing Sheffield company.
Working within the customer support/helpdesk team, this candidate will be responsible for providing fantastic customer service support to new and existing customers. Training will be provided for technical support and this is a super progressive position.
Day to day duties will include;
- Handling all incoming enquiries, liaising with Mandarin speaking customers and providing them with 1st line support
- Escalating technical issues
- Translating documentation from English to Mandarin and vice versa
- Creating content when required from English to Mandarin and vice versa
- Logging calls and enquiries using the in-house systems
- General administration on customer accounts
- Handling SMS messages and responding when required
The ideal candidate for this role will already have experience working as a helpdesk engineer, within first line support or customer services. This is a customer focussed role and therefore candidates should enjoy customer interaction and have very strong attention to detail. Applicants who have experience working within the IT sector will be at an advantage, but this is on essential as full training will be provided.
Professionalism is key to this role so Applicants must have experience of working within a professional working environment.
Applicants must also be able to speak and write English very well.
Ideally, Applicants will have experience of Windows, Mac & Linux. Applicants who have experience of TCP/IP will also be at an advantage.
For further information about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org