£17,000 - £23,000
over 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
French speaking Customer Service Administrator
Monday-Friday 8am – 4pm
£17,000 to £23,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Our client, based in Sheffield city centre, are expanding and on the lookout for a French speaking Customer Service Administrator.
To apply for this role, Candidates should be fluent in French, ideally native and also speak and write fluent English.
Duties for this position will include;
- Liaise with customers regarding their orders via email and telephone
- Place orders using the company’s bespoke system
- Processing customer returns
- Invoicing and ensuring goods have been paid for
- Translating marketing and product information
- Attending trade fairs in UK and abroad when required
- Credit control when goods haven’t been paid for
- Handling new client enquiries and providing advice on goods
- General administration for the French team as required
Applicants should have experience working within administration or customer service, and be used to working in a fast-paced role.
The ideal person for this role will have a super outgoing personality, our client has a fantastic team, and culture fit is really important to them.
For further information about this role, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org