£17,000 - £19,000
about 1 month ago
The Dream Career:
Front of House Administrator and Receptionist
Full time, Monday-Friday
£17,000 - £19,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Our client, with offices located in Chapeltown, is looking for a professional and experienced Administrator who will manage the front of house reception, and provide exceptional customer service and administrative support to the business.
This business is growing and therefore our client is looking for a candidate who thrives working in an ever-changing, and often fast paced environment.
The successful candidate will manage the front of house reception area and therefore should be professional and love interacting with people. Ideally candidates will have previous experience of managing a front of house reception.
As well as managing the reception area, the successful candidate will provide administrative and typist support to the team.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working in a busy reception, and enjoy providing administrative support.
Duties will include;
- Managing the main reception area ensuring it’s tidy and welcoming for all visitors
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering the main switchboard for the company, transferring calls and taking messages
- Arranging video meetings when required including Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- Diary management on behalf of the team
- Producing correspondence including letters and documentation
- Providing the busy team with audio and copy typing support
- Placing orders on behalf of the company
- Updating the company CRM
- General administrative duties to support the team
This will be a very varied position and is well suited to an individual who loves to be busy and interact with colleagues and clients.
For further information please contact Becca – email@example.com 07714771600