The Dream Career:
Front of House Receptionist
Sheffield city centre
Amazing benefits including;
Day off for your birthday
Progression and development
£18,500 to £21,000 DOE
The Job Role:
If you have a passion for people, hospitality and customer service then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are recruiting for a fantastic Sheffield workspace who are looking for a Front of House Receptionist to join their growing team. Our clients company put their people and tenants first, offer an amazing workspace and truly invest in career development.
We are on the lookout for candidates who are super professional, personable, love chatting to people, happy to get stuck in with whatever task needs doing and experience of delivering exceptional customer service.
Duties for this role will be incredibly varied and will include;
- Meeting and greeting Tenants, Partners and Guests to the workspace
- Ensure kitchens are well stocked and that coffee and milk is always available for tenants
- Keeping a close eye on supplies including office, cleaning and kitchen
- Managing the booking of meeting rooms
- Answering incoming calls and handling enquiries on behalf of the workspace
- Showing visitors and prospective tenants around the building
- Assisting with events
- Inducting new Tenants
- Supporting the team with administrative and coordination tasks
- Providing ad hoc support as required by the management team
To be considered for this role you must be a top communicator! We’re looking for chatty and enthusiastic individuals. Whilst we’re not looking for any particular experience to be considered for this role, Applicants will ideally have experience working within customer service and/or administration.
For further information about this great role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600