Up to £35,000
6 months ago
The Dream Career:
Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Up to £35,000 DOE
The Job Role:
A really exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fundraising Manager to join a well-respected and long-established Sheffield charity.
The successful candidate will work closely with senior management to assist with the delivery of annual fundraising plans.
Our client is looking for a creative and experienced Fundraising Manager to join their team who has a fantastic track record of fundraising and leading a small team.
The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for leading on and shaping the corporate fundraising offering.
Main duties include the following;
- Driving enthusiasm within the fundraising team
- Overseeing strategic development of fundraising and events
- Building strong relationships with supporters
- Reporting into senior management on development of the fundraising strategy
- Development of the fundraising strategy, policies and procedures
- Day to day management of the fundraising team
- Managing fundraising events and campaigns in line with legislation and best practice
- Managing all fundraising literature and support materials
- Record and evaluate outcomes and performance from fundraising and events
Our client is looking for an experienced Fundraising Manager who will ideally have contacts within the Sheffield city region and understand local corporate strategy.
Applicants should be enthusiastic, driven, enjoy networking and corporate interaction.
For further information about this fantastic opportunity please contact email@example.com / 07714771600