£30,000 - £35,000
9 months ago
The Dream Career:
Flexible working, Westfield Health, Company Pension
Full time role – 5 days per week
£30,000 to £35,000 DOE
The Job Role
We are currently recruiting for an established charity based in Doncaster, who are well respected and are proud to have a positive and strong impact within their community.
This is a brand-new position which has become available due to the demand in their offering, and is the perfect role for someone who is looking for autonomy and seeking an opportunity to plan and shape the fundraising for the charity.
Naturally, this position will involve working alongside a team, so our client is seeking a self-starter who will be able to identify, implement and conduct successful fundraising activities.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Assessing what methods of fundraising would have the greatest impact and taking the lead on developing/implementing fundraising plans
- Developing and managing a fundraising budget, setting targets and objectives
- Identifying new innovative ways of fundraising and income generation that will inspire people to support and donate to the charity
- Planning and delivering charity events and activities
- Working closely with the Marketing Officer to help identify relevant PR and community with supporters/donors via wider audience
- Reporting and monitoring the fundraising performance across all areas to ensure the delivery of the agreed annual income targets
- The successful candidate must have experience working within fundraising in the charity sector and be able to demonstrate their ability to work using their own initiative in order to implement a fundraising channel
- Ability to communicate effectively, whilst demonstrating passion in order to inspire and encourage donors
- Have financial literacy and be able to accurately draft budgets using Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Personal drive, enthusiasm and confidence
- Full UK Driving License
If you have the required experience for this role, please get in touch with Kate for further information firstname.lastname@example.org / 0114 221 0550