£24,000 - £35,000 DOE
The Dream Career:
Graphic and Digital Designer
North Sheffield/South Barnsley
Easily accessible off M1
25 days holiday + stat
Free parking on site
Full or part time hours are considered
Office is open between 9 am and 5 pm each day (flexibility of hours can be discussed)
£24,000 to £35,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to an exciting period of growth within our client’s business, we have a fantastic role available for an experienced Graphic and Digital Designer. This is a great time to join our client’s business as they are heavily investing in the company and team – there are huge amounts of progression available for the successful candidate.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate, as Graphic and Digital Designer, will manage marketing campaigns always ensuring the companies brand is well represented and that brand guidelines are followed.
We are looking to speak to candidates that thrive working in a creative role and are looking for a fast paced, constantly growing and changing role.
The successful candidate will carry out the following duties;
- Designing email marketing campaigns
- Designing and developing content for social media
- Designing content for the company website including banners and promotions
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing Manager
- Working closely with the external branding agency
- Building relationships with third parties including suppliers, printing companies etc
- Assist with the marketing strategy for the company
- Actively contribute to creative planning
- Ensuring that the company message and branding is consistent across all media
- Other design and marketing duties as required
We are looking to speak to experienced Designers who have the following skills;
- Confident using the Adobe Creative Cloud package including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Confident using HTML
- Experience using WordPress
- Confident designing email campaigns
- Experience of designing moving graphics
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a team
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Our client is looking to invest in the successful candidate so we are ideally looking to speak to candidates that are looking for progression and for a long term position.
The successful candidate will be joining a lovely business located just on the outskirts of Sheffield/Barnsley. It is very easily accessible by car with free parking on site.
For further information about this brilliant role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600