£32,000 - £40,000
7 months ago
The Dream Career:
Head of Sales and Marketing
23 days holiday, birthday off, free parking, casual dress, Westfield Health, flexible working, free breakfast, vibrant and relaxed office environment
Monday – Friday, Full time
£32,000 to £40,000 DOE plus commission.
The Job Role
If you’re looking for a fast-paced role within a unique and exciting company, look no further.
This is a brand-new role which will lead and grow the sales and marketing function of the business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the creation and execution of the sales and marketing strategy in order to deliver the business growth targets.
Key elements of this position will include;
- Line management of Digital Marketing and Customer Onboarding Executives
- Lead generation
- Sales conversation
- Designing campaigns
- Managing paid search
- Digital, social and offline marketing channels
- Ensuring budgets are allocated effectively
- Optimising the customer onboarding journey to maximise ROI
Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- Leading on sales and marketing strategies
- Campaign creation across digital and other traditional channels
- Ideally experience of leading a team, although this is not essential
- Proven success of generating marketing and sales results
- Experience of creating marketing analytics and having the ability to draw insights from data
- Excellent communication skills, with a collaborative approach
Applicants who have experience working within an e-commerce driven environment will be at an advantage, but this is not essential.
If you enjoy working in a small, dynamic environment and ‘rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in’, please contact Becca for further information. 0114 221 0550 / 07714771600 / firstname.lastname@example.org