£25,000 - £30,000
over 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
HR Advisor / Office Manager
Employee assistance program
23 days holiday + statutory
Monday to Friday 9 -5
£25,000 to £30, 000 DOE
The Job Role
This position is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a people focussed and highly driven company.
This is a really important role for the company and will be fast paced and varied.
Duties will include the following;
- Recruitment support for hiring managers, screening candidates, arranging interviews
- Managing new starters contractual paper work
- Onboarding of new starters and leading in the company induction
- Managing and reporting on our client’s people data in their HR system
- Conducting employee engagement surveys and feeding data back to the senior leadership team
- Managing employee recognition initiatives
- Supporting managers to ensure that all company policies are followed such as performance management and sickness
- Working with their partner charities to organise fundraising events and activities
- Providing administration support to the senior leadership team when required
- Office administration and facilities management such as ordering office supplies and organising social events
- Posting content to their LinkedIn page to build our client’s employer brand
We would love to hear from you if…
- You are the most organised person you know. You love a list and love ticking all actions off.
- You love working with people.
- You have had exposure to HR and are super keen to develop your skills with hands-on experience within an amazing company
For further information about this exciting role please contact Lee on 07714771605 / email@example.com