£21,500 - £25,500
about 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
37.5 hours per week – Monday – Friday
Weekend working may be required at times
£21,500 to £25,500 DOE
The Job Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an Innovation Manager to join a brand-new CIC in Barnsley. The vision this CIC have is to ‘build a better Barnsley where everyone has the right to access the food they need to thrive’.
Our client is looking for a self-starter who is used to networking and forging relationships with corporate partnerships as well as local enterprises. Candidates who have experience working within food, or the charity sector will be at an advantage.
Duties for this position will involve;
- Arranging meetings within the community to carry out research
- Attending networking events to raise the profile of the CIC
- Work with the Board and Directors of the CIC to develop the strategy
- Identify potential projects
- Managing social media and marketing communications
- Researching and preparing funding applications
The ideal candidate for this role will thrive working within the community, will love meeting with people and forging long lasting relationships.
Applicants who have experience of developing a strategy will be at an advantage.
This company are based in Barnsley, but travel within the wider community will be necessary.
For further information about this position please contact Becca – 07714771600 / email@example.com