£18,000 - £20,000
over 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
Sheffield – across 2 sites in the city
£18,000 to £20,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Our client is on the lookout for an Internal Recruiter to join their growing company.
The purpose of this role is to attract, telephone screen and interview applicants for vacancies within the organisation.
Duties for this position will include;
- Writing job specifications, with support from the hiring managers to attract talent into the business
- Liaising with job boards to ensure all adverts are advertised using the appropriate channels
- Liaising with the marketing team to ensure all job specs are advertised on the company website
- Screening all applicants to talk through their experience and verify their suitability to the role
- Providing applicants with further information about the business and answering any questions they may have
- Shortlisting the top candidates for each vacancy and carry out face to face interviews, with support from the hiring managers
- Supporting hiring managers with making a decision and feedback to all applicants
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working as an Internal Recruiter, will have strong interviewing skills and be super organised. Applicants who have strong administration skills, and have had some exposure to recruitment/HR will also be considered.
Applicants who have experience working within the healthcare sector will be at an advantage, but this is not essential.
Our client are based across two sites in Sheffield. The successful candidate will be based across both offices and therefore Applicants should hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car.
For further information about the role, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / firstname.lastname@example.org