The Dream Career:
Internal Sales Administration Support
Hybrid working available - to be discussed at interview
25 days holiday + stat
Free parking on site
Private healthcare (after successful completion of probation period)
Bonus (after successful completion of probation period)
Friday 8.45 - 3
Up to £24,000 + bonus
The Job Role:
Due to growth within our client’s organisation, we have a new position available for and Internal Sales Administration support. Our client are specialist manufacturers who are located in Rotherham.
As Internal Sales Administration Support, the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying our administrative duties on behalf of the sales team. This will be a varied role ensuring that the sales team are well supported, and that customers enquiries, quotations and sales are progressed.
This role is well suited to candidates that enjoy working within a fast-paced administrative support role. This is not a targeted sales role but candidates should be confident liaising with customers on the telephone and via email.
The successful candidate will carry out the following duties;
- Ensuring the CRM system is updated with customer and quotation information
- Following up with customers regarding their outstanding quotations
- Ensuring that customers outstanding questions are answered
- Logging customer feedback regarding quotations on the system so this can be monitored
- Regularly liaising with internal departments to ensure that projects progress
- Ensuring accurate information about each project is input into the CRM system
- Regularly updating customers with the status of the project as instructed by the production and sales team
- Recognising any issues with projects and alerting the appropriate sales team member
- Preparing reports for management weekly – these will include quotations, projects won, projects lost etc
- Supporting the sales team with administrative duties as required
Due to the nature of this role, we are looking to speak to customer focussed individuals who enjoy liaising with customers and supporting a busy sales team with their administrative tasks.
Applicants should have the following knowledge and experience;
- Confident using IT including Excel
- Excellent administrative experience
- Confident liaising with customers
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player
For further information about this Administrative position please contact email@example.com / 07714771600