The Dream Career:
Internal Sales Administrator
Monday-Thursday 8.45 – 4.45
Friday 8.45 - 3
Up to £21,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We are representing a successful manufacturing business located in Sheffield, S25. We have an Internal Sales Administration position available to join their growing team.
Providing administrative support to the sales team, as Internal Sales Administrator the successful candidate will enjoy a varied role including the following duties;
- Liaising with customers and logging their enquiries
- Preparing quotations for customers – liaising with customers directly or forwarding these onto the sales team
- Following up on quotations when required
- Assisting the sales team with day to day administrative duties
- Processing customer orders using the internal CRM system
- Liaising with internal departments and obtaining updates for orders
- Updating customers with the status of their order
We are looking to speak to candidates who have experience within a similar position. Candidates who have experience working within sales administration will be at a real advantage.
Candidates should be confident using a range of IT equipment including the full MS package.
Applicants should have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be used to working within a fast paced environment.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com