£18,000 - £20,000
The Dream Career:
Full time, 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday 9 am – 5pm
£18,000 to £20,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We have a truly fantastic opportunity available for a Junior Designer to join our client’s global organisation, working alongside both the trade marketing and ecommerce teams to design vital internal and external documentation.
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Trade Marketing Manager and will be responsible for the following duties;
- Supporting the trade marketing department with documentation including proposals/product flyers (hard and online)/presentations/product catalogues
- Develop products and retail display equipment including product stands using Sage and Coheris software to help create display planograms
- Editing display and product visuals
- Creation of point of sale materials
- Supporting with the creation of visuals for trade shows and company events
- Supporting the ecommerce department with creative visuals and banners
- Editing and designing product images for company newsletters, company website and social media
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who have a design qualification BA/HND.
Applicants are required to have knowledge of Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. It would also be an advantage for Applicants to have had exposure to WordPress, Magneto or other ecommerce platforms. Knowledge of PHP, HTML and CSS is also desirable but not an essential requirement for the role.
For further information about this fantastic role and company please get in touch asap email@example.com / 07714771600.