£23,000 - £25,000
3 months ago
The Dream Career:
Junior Licensing Manager
£23,000 to £25,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to expansion within our client’s organisation, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Licensing Manager to join the Licensing team. This role is well suited to candidates who have experience of account management, negotiating contracts and first-class administration skills.
This position is pivotal to the success of the organisation and therefore we are seeking a candidate who is on the lookout for a long-term position.
The successful candidate will enjoy a fast paced and varied role which will include the following duties;
- Managing client relationships with Licensors
- Assisting with contract negotiations which will include amendments and renewals – full training and support will be given for this part of the role and experience is not essential
- Assisting the Head of Licensing with sales projections
- Attending client meetings, delivering presentations and providing regular updates to Licensors
- Constantly reviewing the success of each Licensors contract
- Assisting with the planning of schedules
- Preparing proposals for Licensors
- Assisting the Head of Licensing with market research
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience within an account management role, even if only for a short period of time, or at a junior level.
It is essential that Applicants have a strong background within Administration. Applicants should be mega organised, be able to manage data accurately and efficiently, and will also be able to work under NDAs and be able to handle confidential information.
Experience working with Excel is also an important element to this role – we are looking for candidates who have experience of Vlookups and pivot tables as a minimum.
Our client works within a niche sector so whilst experience within their sector isn’t essential, it’s really beneficial for Applicants to have a passion for pop-culture.
Whilst we’re not necessarily looking for out and out extroverts for this position, a big part of the role is meeting with Licensors, managing relationships with them and being able to confidently present to a room of people, so we are looking for confident and outgoing individuals.
The successful candidate will be joining our client’s organisation at such an exciting time. Please do get in touch asap for further information – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600 this role is an immediate requirement.