£competitive dependent on experience
almost 2 years ago
The Dream Career
Lead Software Engineer
- 23 days holiday
- Casual dress code
- Friday beers
- Ping Pong Table
- Free Breakfast!!
Standard Full Time
The Job Role
Benchmark are looking for a lead software engineer for a brand new role at a unique digital company based in Sheffield. .!
We are looking for a natural leader with a broad range of skills, both technical and non-technical, with a strong desire to impact business growth, productivity and standards. This is a perfect opportunity for individuals looking to own the technical strategy.
Whilst we are looking for a tech lead with full stack knowledge, you will be familiar with or variations of:
- Java application development
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Salesforce CRM
Experience and skills required:
- 5 years plus in a Full Stack role
- Knowledge of GCP / AWS
- Extensive experience building Java based applications
- Ability to lead projects and delegate to team members according to individual strengths / skills
- Operate effectively within a collaborative team environment
- Champion team effort over individual gain, but be able to give positive and constructive feedback effectively.
This is an awesome role for the right person who is happy to share ideas, try new things and take on new technologies.
To apply for this role, please contact Amelie on 0114 221 0550 or email your details to email@example.com