£23,000 - £27,000
Amelie De Candolle
over 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
Learning and Comms Coordinator
35 hours a week
£23,000 to £27,000
The Job Role
This is a great opportunity to join a unique, award-winning, national organisation charity called FareShare.
FareShare source food that is surplus to requirements, from food retailers and manufacturers, and engage many volunteers to help redistribute this to local charities and community groups that provide meals to vulnerable people (individuals who are homeless, unemployed, socially isolated, recovering from addictions).
Due to substantial extra funding and systems changes, they are looking for a Learning and Comms Coordinator to focus on user experience across 21 regional centres and 3 offices. You will be operating within the information centre, working with internal stakeholders and external consultants to ensure communications systems and learning strategy come to life and embed all the digital changes across the Network. You’ll be chiefly responsible for the day to day management of delivery and evaluation of any training or learning provision.
- Assess and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Map out training plans for new system launches and design educational aids and materials
- Select appropriate learning methods and activities (e-learning, mentoring, on the job training etc)
- Work with e-learning consultants to design modules to share with the Fareshare team along with video content
- Constantly look at feedback to evaluate and analyse areas where improvement is needed
- Maintain training records and manage training facilities and equipment.
We are looking for a conscientious individual with 3 years plus experience of working with a variety of internal stakeholders to understand learning outcomes. You will be a strong communicator and project manager, with an analytical mind and a natural ability to communicate across different departments and disciplines.
To apply for this roe, please call Amelie in 0114 221 0550 or email your details to Amelie@benchmarkrecruit.co.uk