2 months ago
The Dream Career:
Working across Sheffield, Rotherham and Barnsley offices
23 days holiday + stat (increasing with level of service), pension, flexible working
Monday-Friday 9 am – 5pm
The Job Role:
Our client are expanding their Secretarial pool and are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their team.
Duties for this position will include the following;
- Liaising with clients over the telephone, answering enquiries and passing messages onto Fee Earners
- Providing administrative support
- Dictating documents using digital dictation (Bighand)
- Managing post – opening, filing and distributing
- Managing diaries – making appointments and booking meeting rooms
- Supporting with general office duties
- Liaising with the accounts department
Applicants should have experience working within a similar position and have experience supporting busy Fee Earners. Applicants will also have experience of legal documentation and using a dictation system, ideally Bighand.
Due to this position providing support across offices in Sheffield, Barnsley and Rotherham ideally applicants will drive. All offices are accessible by public transport so this is not an essential requirement.
For further information about this role, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / firstname.lastname@example.org