about 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
South Yorkshire – to ‘float’ around all offices and provide support where required
23 days holiday (increasing to by 1 day every year up to 28 days), Pension, Flexi time
Full time, Monday-Friday 9am – 5pm
Up to £17,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Working as a Legal Secretary for a local South Yorkshire firm, as a Floater Secretary, the successful candidate for this role will work across all areas of law across all South Yorkshire offices.
Duties for this position will include;
- Providing Administrative support to Fee Earners
- Dictating correspondence and documentation using Digital Dictation system
- Arranging appointments
- Liaising with clients via telephone, email and at times face to face
- Ensuring all paper and electronic files are kept up to date
- Photocopying, faxing and other general administrative duties
- Cover reception when required during busy periods, lunchtime and holidays
Applicants must have experience working within a Secretarial or Administrative role, ideally in a law firm.
Our client requires Applicants to have prior experience of using a digital dictation system and have typing qualifications (RSA or equivalent).
This is a Floater Secretary role working across all South Yorkshire offices, Applicants must therefore be willing to travel.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org