£23,000 - £24,000
10 months ago
The Dream Career:
Lettings Coordinator - Part time
Flexible hours of working, located just outside of Sheffield City Centre
Flexible Hours of working
£23000 to £24000 – Pro Rata
The Job Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to working for a well-established property company based just outside of Sheffield City Centre. Working within the lettings coordinator role, this candidate will be responsible for providing varied support to a small team whilst managing their own workload.
Responsibilities within this role include;
- Editing and posting content on Social Media platforms
- Managing all aspects of changeover/moving out
- Editing photos and videos ready for tenant usage
- Responding to maintenance queries via emails and messages
- Handling other ad hoc duties including sending seasonal messages, alerting tenants of bin schedule, logging maintenance jobs…etc.
- Arranging viewings for potential tenants.
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to self-manage, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to look at processes with a fresh perspective. Previous property experience is not necessary however this would prove advantageous.