£18,000 - £20,000
about 2 months ago
The Dream Career:
Part time (hours to be discussed but could work around school hours if needed)
£18,000 to £20,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to growth, our client is looking for an experienced Logistics Administrator to join their company.
Duties will include the following;
- Liaising with transport companies and building working relationships with them
- Obtaining and negotiating quotations
- Creation of delivery tickets
- Working to agreed timescales to ensure goods are delivered on time
- Liaising with the internal team to ensure updates are provided on timescales
- General administrative duties
The ideal candidate for this position will have worked within a similar logistics administration/planner role.
Applicants should be computer literate and confident using a range of packages – full training will be provided on the inhouse system.
For further information about this role, please contact email@example.com