Up to £21,000
over 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
Early finish on a Friday
Up to £21,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to expansion within the business, our client requires an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join their company. This position will also include providing administration support to the busy sales team. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working within manufacturing.
This varied marketing and administration position is a new role for the business and will include the following duties;
- Managing the website and ensuring all content up to date, and recent completed projects highlighted
- Managing social media platforms for the business including Linkedin
- Managing search engine optimisation and working with designers and external agencies to help maintain
- Ordering business cards and collateral as required
- Identify suitable exhibitions and organise – this will include identifying suitable team members to attend
- Attending exhibitions and managing the company’s exhibition stand when required
- Assisting with collating company brochure and helping to distribute these
- Managing mail lists and storage of client data
- Providing quotes for couriers and negotiating when appropriate
- Managing the sales inbox and answering incoming queries from new and existing customers
50% of this role will approximately be managing the marketing function of the business, and 50% sales administration support.
Applicants should have experience within a similar role, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
For further information about the role please contact email@example.com / 07714771600