Up to £35,000
The Dream Career:
Barnsley (a mixture of working from home, and from the office)
24 days holiday (rising with length of service) + stat
Free parking onsite
2-3 days working from office
1-2 days working from home
Up to £35,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We are representing a fantastic agency based in Barnsley who are growing fast and looking for an experienced and results driven Marketing Manager/Account Manager to join their team.
Working closely with our clients in-house digital marketing, design and development teams, the successful candidate will support the Directors of the business with development and implementation of marketing strategies for their key accounts, as well as helping to effectively promote the business to their target audiences.
We are looking for candidates who have a proven background in marketing, with a strong focus and understanding of the digital marketing landscape. Good communication and presentation skills are essential, as is copywriting experience as content creation will be a key part of this role.
We are looking for candidates who have 5 years + experience working within a similar role as a Marketing Manager / Account Manager, have multi-channel marketing experience, and are passionate about working for an agency.
This position will be varied and will include the following duties;
- Working closely with key accounts and building strong relationships with them
- Creating strategic multi-channel marketing plans
- Content creation including copy writing
- Strategic influence in new business activity and identifying new business opportunities
- Working to budgets
- Regularly reviewing the effectiveness of campaigns
- Working on multiple projects
- Working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
Ideally candidates will have;
- 5 years + experience working within a marketing role, either client side or in an agency environment
- Strong copywriting and content creation experience
- Experience overseeing multiple projects with various stakeholders
- A portfolio of successful marketing projects that have delivered demonstrable results
This position is available immediately, and our client has availability for interviews to take place flexibly.
Please get in touch for further information about this role by contacting email@example.com / 07714771600