The Dream Career:
Leeds or Sheffield
£35,000 to £40,000
The Job Role:
We are representing a well-regarded global organisation who due to growth require an experienced Marketing Manager to join their established sales and marketing team.
Working as part of the sales and marketing team, the Marketing Manager will support specific sectors of the business in generating opportunities through multi-channel campaigns.
This varied position will require collaboration across the organisation which is spread across the UK and globally.
Key responsibilities for this role will include the following;
- Identifying growth areas
- Arranging meetings to further new business opportunities
- Design and manage lead generation campaigns using MS Dynamics
- Deliver the companies message across multi-channels
- Identifying sector strengths and opportunities for growth
- Working collaboratively with the Digital Marketing Manager to design social media and website content and posts
- Representing the organisation at trade events, conferences and networking opportunities
- Working collaboratively with the bid team
- Designing marketing collateral
- Profiling the organisations success stories
- Publishing sector news
- Supporting with the production of reports and market data
We are looking to speak to Marketing Managers who have the following experience;
- Understanding of B2G and education marketing will be a real advantage
- Confident using InDesign
- Experience of sales and marketing within a B2B environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Degree in marketing or CIM diploma (or significant experience)
We are ideally looking to speak to candidates who have experience within construction consultancies, main contractors, multi-disciplinary engineering firms, or local authorities.
For further information about this opportunity please contact email@example.com