£30,000 - £35,000
6 months ago
The Dream Career:
Medical Account Manager
Field based covering South of UK
Company contribution to pension, life assurance, 36 days annual leave (including bank holidays), gym contribution, cash health plan scheme, 45p per mile fuel repayment.
Monday - Friday, Full time
£30,000 - £35,000 DOE
The Job Role
Our client is currently look to expand their team of Business Development Managers.
The successful candidate’s will be responsible for;
- Providing customers with the most update product and scientific information
- Keeping up to date with product/competitor knowledge and explaining the unique benefits of the products in comparison with other products on the market
- Preparing presentations with tailored information and clinical data
- Attending national and international conferences
- Identifying new business opportunities in established and clinics and appropriate ENT / Audiology units
- Working with colleagues to write individual clinic plans, outlining each clinic’s current and potential needs
Applicants must have proven medical sales experience, ideally within one of the following areas; Audiology / ENT / Surgical / Medical device.
Travel is a significant part of the role, whilst our client encourages use of public transport where possible (to comply with their environmental policies), the successful candidate’s must have a full UK license and a car, for when public transport is not an option.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org / 0114 221 0550.