5 months ago
The Dream Career:
New Homes Sales Advisor
Full time 5 days per week including Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
£24,000 + bonus of £300 per property exchange
The Job Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Sales Negotiator to join a beautiful new build development based in Lincolnshire (located near Gainsborough).
The successful candidate will be managing the sales and all enquiries for a new development of 38 homes. These homes are a mixture of 2/3 bed semi’s and townhouses. The properties are marketed at young professionals and small families and are likely to be very popular.
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales professional who has a background in property who is able to join the organisation as soon as possible.
Ideally Applicants will have new homes experience or excellent longstanding estate agency experience (not including lettings).
Day to day duties will include;
- Meeting prospective buyers and showing them around the show home and properties
- Providing high level customer support and answering any questions prospective buyers have
- Closing sales and talking buyers through the sales process
- Providing buyers with updates regarding their new build home until completion
- Administration of contractual paper work
- Marketing of properties including social media and blog posts
- Liaising with Solicitors and keeping buyers in the loop with the purchase of their home
- Handling any after sales queries and snagging issues
- Reporting sales data into management weekly
As well as strong new build/estate agency sales experience, Applicants should be strong administrators and be confident with pre and post sale paper work. Applicants should also be confident managing social media and be fully computer literate and able to use Word, Excel and MS Teams.
Applicants should be passionate about delivering excellent customer service, be strong communicators and be genuinely passionate about new build homes.
As this development has just gone live, our client is looking to fill this vacancy quickly. Please get in touch without delay. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600