The Dream Career:
New Homes Sales Consultant
Full time –9- 5 Tuesday to Saturday
Ocassional Sunday hours to be worked if needed for an event or the ocassional viewing
Salary - £24,000
Bonus - £30,000 OTE (bonus commission isn’t pooled or shared – you benefit from your hard work!)
The Job Role:
Are you an experienced passionate property professional looking for a new challenge? If so, look no further as we have a very exciting opportunity available!
We are representing a highly regarded national estate agency who have offices across the Midlands and North of the UK. The agency represent a number of developers who are building and selling beautiful homes across the country and due to new projects now commencing the agency is looking for new members to join the expanding Sales Team.
This is the perfect position for an experienced property professional who will be managing a stunning development which has long duration of approximately 2-3 years.
The successful candidate for this role will lead the development and will enjoy a varied and fast paced role.
Key duties will include;
- Managing the sales office for the development
- Handling sales enquiries and leads
- Meeting with prospective buyers – spending time with them to show them around the development and answering their questions
- Successfully marketing the development – candidates should be confident using social media including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Maintaining property websites including Rightmove to maximise the traction of the development
- Taking reservations from buyers off plan
- Preparing contractual paperwork for buyers
- Regularly liaising with site to obtain updates and progress reports
- Updating buyers throughout the sales process providing them with regular updates
- Liaising with solicitors to ensure the properties exchange and complete smoothly
- Managing the after sales process including after sales enquiries and snagging
- Reporting into management – this will include preparing weekly sales figures
We are looking to speak to candidates who have a genuine interest in new-build homes and have experience working in the property sector. New homes experience is preferable but not essential, Applicants who have experience working in residential sales property sector will also be considered and full training will be provided.
We are looking to speak to Candidates who have a passion for property, are self-motivated, professional, proactive and thrive working to sales targets.
Please contact Rebecca for further information about this fantastic role – email@example.com / 07714771600