4 months ago
The Dream Career:
Kelham Island, Sheffield
Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm
The Job Role:
We are working with a brilliant business based in Kelham Island. Due to expansion, our client has an exciting opportunity available for an Office Coordinator. The successful candidate will actively support the Directors and the team with PA, administrative and marketing duties.
We are looking to speak to candidates who enjoy working in a busy office, thrive working in a fast-paced environment with a fun and friendly team. This role is well suited to candidates who have office-coordination or office management experience.
Key duties will include the following;
- Answering the office telephone
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Providing refreshments when required
- Providing administrative support to the Directors
- Organising events
- Diary management for the Directors and team
- Preparation of documentation and presentations
- Formatting documents
- Supporting the sales team with their administration
- Website maintenance – adding information onto the back end of the website
- Ad hoc administrative duties as directed by the team
This is a new opportunity within the business and as such means there is real room for progression within the role.
We are looking to speak to candidates who have administrative experience, who are happy in an ever-changing position – this role will be fast paced with priorities changing all the time.
This is a front facing role, and therefore Applicants should be professional and confident liaising with people face to face (in the office and at events), as well as over the telephone.
We are ideally looking to speak to candidates who have 2 years + experience within an administrative role.
If you are looking for a challenging and super rewarding role (with a very sociable bunch who will cheers to all the good times!) look no further.
This role is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place as soon as possible.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600