£25,000 - £30,000
about 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
Sheffield (outskirts, Rotherham side)
Free parking on site
Flexible working when required
Progression routes available
8.30 am – 4 pm (flexible working available when required)
£25,000 to £30,0000 DOE
The Job Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Office Manager who is seeking a fast paced, fast growing and incredibly agile role working for a global company.
This role is well suited to an experienced Office Manager who is seeking a challenging, autonomous and ever-changing role within a company that has aggressive growth plans over the next 12 months.
Duties will include (but not limited to);
- First point of contact for all customers and visitors – telephone and face to face This will include meeting and greeting visitors on arrival and making refreshments
- HR support – inductions, onboarding, managing confidential data and providing support to Management when required
- Ensuring all GDPR policies are up to date and managed
- Providing general administrative support to the Management team
- Managing diaries
- Managing travel
- Providing operational support to the company
- Logistics such as arranging for parcels to be collected and delivered, and managing all incoming deliveries and post
Please note that this role is likely to grow and develop as the company expands. The ideal candidate for this role will be looking for future development and open to new ideas and new ways of working.
For further information, or to apply for this ole, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / firstname.lastname@example.org