Up to £21,000
The Dream Career:
Operations and Logistics Assistant (12 month maternity cover July 2021 – July 2022)
The Job Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an Operations and Logistics Assistant to join our client’s business to cover maternity leave. This will be a 12-month contract for the successful candidate.
The successful candidate as Operations and Logistics Assistant will be responsible for a range of administration and logistical support to the team. This role will be varied and will include the following duties;
- Providing administrative support to the Head of Operations
- Organising logistics and travel for the team both within UK and abroad – liaising with travel agents and service providers
- Arranging travel documentation on behalf of the team
- Coordinating COVID tests
- Supporting and involvement with events across the business
- Providing administration support to the directors for team and board meetings
- Providing administration support out of hours and during weekends during especially busy periods or when the team are travelling
The ideal candidate for this role will have administrative experience and will be confident working along as well as working as part of a team.
Applicants should be able to work under pressure, use initiative and have flexibility.
Applicants should have GCSE in both Maths and English, be computer literate and confident using the full suite of MS Office.
Please get in touch for further information about this role no later than 9th June. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600