3 months ago
The Dream Career:
Up to £20,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an Operations Assistant to join our client’s growing business.
Working closely along side the Operations Manager and Operations team, the successful candidate will assist with the day to day running of the organisation and will ensure that the service offered to their guests is of the highest standard.
Duties will include the following;
- Assisting guests with checking in and out
- Ensuring all properties are kept to a high standard of cleanliness
- Replacing any damaged or lost property
- Manging any maintenance issues
- Carrying out monthly health and safety checks
- Handling enquiries via email, telephone and text message
- Attending and contributing to Operations department meetings
- Assisting with the management of housekeeping staff
- Management of rota’s for housekeeping staff
- Logging information using inhouse CRM system
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for the following skills/experience;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Professional manner
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Computer literate and confident using a range of computer packages including the MS Office suite
- Previous operational experience would be an advantage
- Experience managing properties would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience of managing rotas would be an advantage
- Previous team leader/manager experience would be an advantage
Whilst Applicants do not need to drive, the ideal candidate will live within a 30 minute commuting distance of the city centre.
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org/07714771600