6 months ago
The Dream Career:
Centre Operations Manager
25 days holiday + stat
29.6 hours per week
There is some flexibility. Hours can be discussed at interview
Additional hours will be required over evenings and weekends.
£29,000 to £31,500 DOE
The Job Role:
Our client has a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager who has to join their growing team. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience within the leisure sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall operations of the centre. This will include staff, services and facilities.
As Operations Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and management of the services offered within the centre.
This varied role will include the following duties;
- Successfully lead and develop a small team of staff and volunteers
- Ensuring high levels of service are delivered against strategy and targets
- Monitoring the budget for the centre
- Monitoring service performance
- Ensuring all rooms are successfully let to tenants
- Working collaboratively with marketing and communications to profile the centre
- Training and development of the team of staff and volunteers
- Maintaining working relationships with partners and key stakeholders
- Undertake additional duties as required
We are looking to speak to candidates who have the following skills and experience;
- Experience of working within operational management within a leisure setting
- Knowledge, experience and qualifications relating to HSW, MHSWR, COSHH, RIDDOR and PSOP
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of managing a budget
- Budget forecasting experience
- Experience of data collection and
- Strong communication skills
- Team management experience
- Extremely self-motivated
- Good IT skills
- Degree educated would be advantageous
- Other relevant qualifications would be advantageous including – leadership and management, pool plant, RLSS approved/qualified trainer
The successful candidate will be required to work evenings and weekends when required.
For further information about this role please contact email@example.com / 07714771600.