£22,000 - £25,000
about 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
PA/Events Coordinator (FTC 1 year – may become permanent after 6-8 months)
Free Parking on site
Full time Monday-Friday
4 days may be considered
£22,000 to £25,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to expansion within the business, our client is looking for an experienced PA/Event Coordinator to support their Head of Operations.
Our client is on the lookout for a bright, dynamic, organised, and professional individual who is able to provide immediate administrative and event coordination support within the team.
Duties for this position will include;
• Managing diaries
• Arranging venues for events
• Liaising with delegates regarding their catering requirements and booking hotels
• Liaising with key speakers for the events
• Attending events with the Head of Operations where required
• Providing administration support to Head of Operations on content for the events
• Arranging travel and accommodation
• Providing project management support
• General PA duties for Head of Operations
Applicants should have experience working within a similar, fast paced working environment and will ideally have experience of event management.
Applicants should be confident using a range of IT packages including the full suite of MS Office.
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months, however there is a strong possibility of this role becoming permanent within 6-8 months.
Applicants who are able to start immediately will be at an advantage.
For further information about this role, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / email@example.com