£25,000 - £30,000
3 months ago
The Dream Career:
Performance related bonus
4 days per week - 9AM - 5PM (flexibility may be required with these hours during busy times)
£25,000 - £30,000 FTE
The Job Role:
We are representing a local financial organisation who are recruiting an Office Manager who will provide full administration, finance and PA support to the Directors.
This will be a very varied, fast paced role. Our client is looking for a friendly and outgoing personality to join their busy office.
Duties will include the following
Office Management Duties:
- Facilities Management
- Liaising with IT support to resolve any IT issues
- Renewal of mobile phone contracts
- Renewing insurances, database renewals and IT licences
- Ordering of office stationary
- First point of contact for clients via email and telephone
- Management of diaries
- Arranging appointments
- Liaising with clients on behalf of Directors
- Formatting documentations such as PowerPoint presentations, inserting graphs and charts into documents
- Drafting key reports on behalf of the Directors
- Drafting correspondence to clients on behalf of the Directors
- Producing reports
- Bookkeeping - cash book, payroll records, invoice register
- Payroll - processing
- Bank payments
- Credit control when required
Marketing and PR:
- Managing and maintaining the company website – adding content and updates
- Designing and producing brochures and marketing material to promote the company
- Arranging seminars and events – including organisation of the event and ensuring it runs smoothly
- Attending networking events and dinners on behalf of the company
- Managing social media channels and blogs
- Maintaining the company database
This busy role requires an ambitious, dedicated and proactive candidate who is looking for a challenging role. Our client is looking for somebody who is prepared to challenge the status quo.
Applicants must have experience using the full suite of MS Office and be confident using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This is a part time opportunity working 4 days per week. Additional hours may need to be worked during busy periods.
For further information about this role please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / 07714771600 / firstname.lastname@example.org