£22,000 - £26,000
10 months ago
The Dream Career:
Paid Content Specialist
Fun and creative working environment
Generous holiday and benefits package
£22,000 to £26,000
The Job Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Paid Content Specialist, who will form part of our clients Digital Performance team.
As Paid Content Specialist, the successful candidate will be responsible for building, testing, developing and optimising ads across multi social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Pinterest and TikTok).
Our client is ideally looking for the following experience;
- Experience in running paid social channels
- Confident building and managing social campaigns
- Ability to successfully work to KPIs
- Ability to analyse data, test and optimise to maximise performance for clients
- Translate data and provide campaign reports
This role will be varied and is well suited to an experienced Paid Content Specialist who enjoys a busy role.
Duties will include the following;
- Managing a caseload of client account
- Managing ad accounts
- Making strategic suggestions to ensure continuous improvement for the clients
- Reporting data to ensure results are improved
For further information about this position please contact Becca on 07714771600 / email@example.com