£20,000 - £30,000
4 months ago
The Dream Career:
£20,000 – £30,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We are really excited to be working with an established Sheffield financial business who are recruiting a Paraplanner to join their team.
This is a brand-new position for the company due to growth. The company has very little turnover and are looking for a long-term employee who is seeking a progressive role.
This is a hybrid position working very closely with one of the senior Financial Advisors who is expanding their portfolio. The successful candidate will be providing PA and Paraplanner support.
Duties for this position will include;
- Undertaking research for new business opportunities
- Client liaison to fact find information from prospective clients, general day to day communication and providing updates
- Working collaboratively with Financial Advisors to determine suitable investment products
- Submitting applications for life, pensions, protection and mortgages
- Researching analytical information
- Preparing fund switches
- Diary management for Financial Advisors
- Ensuring all databases are maintained and all documentation attached
- Chasing outstanding information from clients and third parties
- General day to day administration support such as typing letters and documentation
This is a progressive opportunity and our client is looking for candidates who ideally have financial services experience and Level 4 Diploma.
For further information about this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org 07714771600