Up to £25,000
about 2 months ago
The Dream Career:
Up to £25,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We have an immediate requirement for a Paraplanner/Administrator to join our client’s financial practice based in Sheffield.
This hybrid administration and Paraplanning role will be supporting one of the Directors in the business with their mature client portfolio.
This role will be varied and will be well suited to an experienced individual. Duties will include the following;
- Researching for new business - Selectapension, Analytics, Assureweb/Exchange
- New Business – Inputting of new business onto platforms, producing quotes, submitting new business
- Fund switches
- Drawdown reviews
- Processing withdrawals
- Processing ATRQs
- Setting up/amending Drawdown income requests
- Contacting providers and clients for further information
- Conducting regular compliance checks on files
- General administrative duties including – processing change of address, sending out LOAs and requesting information from providers
To be considered for this role Applicants should have experience working as a Paraplanner and have excellent administration skills.
For further information about this opportunity please contact email@example.com / 07714771600