Up to £18,000
5 months ago
The Dream Career:
Part time Administrator
25 hours per week – Monday to Friday – 3 days must be worked between 11.30 am and 5 pm
Up to £18,000 DOE
The Job Role:
This part time Administration role, based in Sheffield, will provide membership administration support to the organisation.
This is a fast-paced role which will include the following duties;
- First point of contact for members handling their enquiries
- First point of contact for membership emails
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date and accurate
- Administration of DBS risk assessments and GMC register and logging all on the CRM system
- Attend events – sometimes during the weekend and represent the organisation
- General office administration duties to support the team and the board
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experience administrator who is used to working in a demanding office environment.
Strong communication skills are an absolute must, the successful candidate will liaise with members directly via email and telephone and must be able to handle enquiries efficiently.
Applicants should be IT literate, confident using the full suite of MS Office and have experience using CRM systems.
This is a part time opportunity, 25 hours per week. Applicants must be able to commit to 5 working days, 3 of which working 11.30 – 5.
For further information about this role, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / email@example.com