£26,000 - £30,000
4 months ago
The Dream Career:
Monday-Friday 9 am – 5.30 pm
£26,000 to £30,000 DOE
The Job Role:
This is a brand-new position within a growing Sheffield company well suited to Applicants who have a flair for forming strong partner relationships.
As Partner Manager, the successful candidate will generate their own leads as well as strengthening established relationships.
Duties for this position will include;
- Forming relationships with existing Partners
- Sourcing new potential Partners
- Onboarding of new Partners
- Training via webinars to Partners to show them use the software platform to ensure they are able to resell effectively
- Regular Account Management
- Lead generation
- Carry out research to determine who to contact and explore new markets
- Sales negotiations
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team
The ideal candidate for this position will ideally have a strong background in Partner Management. Applicants should have experience sales and negotiation.
Applicants should have experience working within channel partnership/reseller channels.
Applicants who have experience working within the HR sector will be at an advantage, but this is not an essential requirement.
For further information about this role, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / 07714771600 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org