The Dream Career:
22 days holiday + statutory, Westfield Health, free parking on site
Full time, 37.5 hours per week
£23,000 to £25,000
The Job Role:
Due to expansion within our clients growing business, we have a fantastic position available for an experienced Payroll Clerk. Joining a small, but very busy payroll and pension team, the successful candidate will work closely with the Payroll Manager to successfully prepare and process payroll.
This is a truly exciting time to be joining our client’s business as they are going from strength to strength and growing at a rapid rate.
The successful candidate will be working from our client’s offices located in Chapeltown.
Working within the pensions and payroll team, the successful candidate will enjoy a varied workload including the following duties;
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual payroll
- Assisting with auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Ensuring PAYE and NI contributions are always up to date
- Preparing monthly CIS returns
- Preparing p11d’s
- Resolving payroll related queries
- Liaising with HMRC, DWP and other third parties when required
- Providing support to the Payroll Manager as required
We are looking to speak to experienced Payroll professionals who have experience of the following;
- 3 years + experience working within payroll
- Confident using the full suite of MS Office including Excel
- Confident using SAGE Payroll software
- Experience of Iris is desirable
- Confident with auto-enrolment pensions (including NEST)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident working as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- GCSE’s in Maths and English
This position is available due to growth and therefore this position is available immediately. For further information please contact email@example.com / 07714771600 as soon as possible.