£28,000 - £30,000
13 days ago
The Dream Career:
25 Holiday + Stat
37 hour per week Monday to Friday
Flexible working pattern
£28000 to £30000
The Job Role
- To be responsible for the effective coordination and development of our client key mission and to develop and establish effective work programmes.
- To lead on the development of the service.
- To co-ordinate and supervise staff in their day-to-day work programme, ensuring the service is delivered in accordance with the all our client’s contractual requirements.
- To ensure that there is an excellent quality of service provision.
- To be responsible for the effective data collection and monitoring of the service and to provide reports, both written and verbal, to senior management.
- To establish good communications and working relationships with partner organisations, the community and other agencies.
- To be responsible for promotional & marketing activities to encourage the take up of services.
- To oversee the sub-contracting arrangements with local providers and partner organisations. Including the design and delivery of training and support for delivery partners.
- To lead in ensuring that service users have opportunities to evaluate the services and can contribute to its ongoing development.
- To be responsible for budget management and financial performance of the service.
- To ensure that the service works towards best practice in equality of opportunity.
- To undertake training and other development activity in line with organisational and personal development needs.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in a similar role, preferably in a health or community setting
- An AfN approved degree or postgraduate qualification in nutrition or public health nutrition or similar field
- Experience of working in the field of obesity
- Good experience of managing and motivating staff
- An understanding of the national and local obesity policy framework
- Self-motivated and able to work using own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines and tight targets
- Good team working skills
- Experience/understanding of managing performance against contracts
- Experience of managing budgets, including budget setting and analysis against performance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including an ability to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedures
- Experience of developing and maintaining partnership working including subcontracting services
For more information get in touch with email@example.com 07714771605