£20,000 - £26,000
4 months ago
The Dream Career:
£20,000 to £26,000 DOE
The Job Role:
This is the perfect role for somebody who is looking to enter the field of digital project management. Joining a well respected and growing business with a fantastic culture in Sheffield city centre this is a really exciting opportunity.
This is a client facing position so excellent communication skills are a must and as you’ll be supporting project managers, strong organisational skills are essential.
Duties will include;
- Assisting with project administration such as producing project plans and risk assessments
- Produce project estimates
- Actively contribute to project meetings together with the project manager and project team
- Take minutes and actions in project meetings
- Build strong working relationships with clients and liaise with them regularly via conference call and face to face
- Provide day to day to support to the project manager and project team to ensure smooth delivery of the project
The ideal candidate for this role will be looking for a fast-paced role and will have excellent administration skills.
This is a super exciting role for someone who is looking for a break into the digital sector.
To express interest in this role please contact Becca – email@example.com