£27,000 - £34,000
8 months ago
The Dream Career:
Project Coordinator – temporary contract, approx. 4 months
Working from home – office based in Sheffield. Office working may be required in the future.
£27,000 to £34, 000 DOE – weekly pay based on hours worked
The Job Role:
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our client’s business on a temporary contract – approx. 4 months (could be extended).
Our client is looking for an individual who is passionate about managing projects and are natural communicators and collaborators. Applicants should have experience of delivering multiple, complex and innovative projects both operationally and strategically.
This will be a fast paced and varied role and will include the following responsibilities
- Manage day to day delivery of complex projects
- Actively contribute to bids, proposals and contracts
- Work closely with a cross functional project team. This may involve recruiting into the team and motivating whilst working on projects together
- Chair project meetings
- Carrying out risk management and due diligence on projects
- Create and communicate detailed briefs to internal teams
- Using proven tools develop, deliver and communicate project critical paths
- Responsibility for project governance on projects
- Managing all project resources including people, budget and time
- Provide regular progress reports
Applicants should have experience working within a similar position and will be confident with the following;
- Using PMO systems and processes
- Delivering complex projects
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Agile methodologies
For further information about this position please get in touch with email@example.com / 07714771600
Please note that this position is an immediate start.