£16,000 - £20,000
about 2 years ago
The Dream Career:
40 hours per week
Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Alternate Saturdays 9 am – 2pm
£16,000 to £20,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Working for a very busy Lettings Agency, the successful candidate for this position will enjoy a varied, fast paced role.
Typical duties for this position will include;
- Property Administration using CRM system
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Supporting the busy sales team by providing administration support
- Diary management
- Assisting with preparation of tenancy agreements
- Assist with any financial duties as required
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate for this role will have approx. 2 years administration experience. Experience working within the property or lettings industry is not essential, but it would be an advantage.
Applicants should have experience using the full suite of MS Office and be fully IT literate.
If you are interested in further information about this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org