£18,000 - £20,000
about 2 months ago
The Dream Career:
Monday to Friday 9-5
£18000 to £20000 DOE
The Job Role
Our Client is looking for an energetic, driven and organised individual to join their established team. If you have excellent customer service skill, and are ambitious our client would love to hear from you. Having knowledge of the student housing market and lettings or estate agency experience would be an advantage.
Please include a cover letter with the application.
- Organising repairs and maintenance
- Liaising with contractors
- Arranging safety certificates
- Property Inventories & Inspections
- Property check in and out process
- End of tenancy deposit disputes
- Tenancy renewals and helping with the sign ups and viewings in the peak letting season
The successful candidate must hold a full, clean driving license.