12 days ago
The Dream Career:
Property Sales Coordinator
Travel to sites across the country will be required
28 days holiday
Free Parking on site
Expenses and mileage paid
Occasional weekend working may be required (day off in the week in lieu)
Up to £20,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We have a super exciting Administrative role available for a Sales Coordinator to join our client’s growing business.
We are representing a highly regarded national estate agency who have offices across the Midlands and North of the UK. The agency represents a number of developers who are building and selling beautiful homes across the country.
This is a new position within the business and is well suited to candidates that are seeking an exciting and progressive opportunity within the property sector.
This position will be fast paced and varied, and the successful candidate will be required to be flexible and able to provide cover and support to the sales and management team.
Key duties will include the following;
- Providing administrative support to the Sales and Management teams
- Overseeing Rightmove leads
- Ensuring Rightmove listings are accurate and up to date
- Processing annual leave requests from the sales team
- Liaising with MoneyPenny to ensure all leads and enquiries have been actioned
- Checking sales data from the company website and online
- Ensuring the business are complying with trading standards at all times
- Compliance duties including ensuring Anti Money Laundering checks have been completed
- Processing data on behalf of the management team
- Assist with cover across all sites – this will include assisting with open days, annual leave cover etc
- Assist during busy times with booking viewings, taking reservations and handing properties to clients
- Marketing and social media support when required
- General administrative and customer service duties as required
We are ideally looking to speak to candidates that have experience working within the property sector – either Estate Agency or new build homes. Applicants that have experience working within new build homes will be at a real advantage. Applicants should have a good understanding of the sales process (although they will not be a sales progressor) and have excellent Administrative experience.
Whilst this position is not a targeted sales role, the successful candidate will be expected to roll their sleeves up and provide cover and support across all developments.
Applicants should have excellent Administrative experience and be confident using IT (including the full suite of MS Office), have experience of using websites including Rightmove and have knowledge of social media.
Applicants will need to have a full driving license and access to a car. Mileage and expenses will be paid.
This position is an immediate start and therefore we would welcome candidates to apply for this role as soon as possible.
For further information please contact email@example.com / 07714771600.