over 2 years ago
The Dream Career:
Quality and Compliance Assistant
Generous holiday package including; 23 holiday days (increasing up to 28) plus bank holiday, Flexi time scheme, pension
Monday-Friday – full time
Up to £17,000 DOE
The Job Role:
As the Quality and Compliance Assistant, the successful role holder will be responsible for providing administration support for compliance and quality for the company.
This position will include the following duties;
- Maintain all quality and legal compliance documentation – using both paper and electronic systems
- Providing support with internal and external audits
- Updating all CPD records
- Working closely with the Compliance Officer to provide administrative support
- Working closely with the Compliance Officer to ensure the office manual is constantly updated and circulated around the company when necessary
- Attending Compliance meetings with the Compliance Officer and taking minutes when necessary
- Draft correspondence to both internal staff and third parties
- Handling telephone calls in relation to legal compliance and quality
- Carrying out daily office duties
The successful candidate for this position will ideally have experience working within a similar role within a quality and compliance team.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has experience working within the legal sector and ideally has previous experience of liaising with the Legal Aid authority.
Due to the nature of this position, our client is seeking a highly communicative and professional individual who is ideally seeking a long term position.
If you are interested in further information about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org