Up to £20,000
The Dream Career:
8.30am – 5 pm
5 days a week
Up to £20 k DOE
The Job Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Reception Administrator to join our clients growing business.
We are on the lookout for a candidate who is truly passionate about delivering the highest level of customer service to each person who walks through our client’s doors. This role will be varied and will include managing the reception area as well as supporting the management team with administrative tasks.
Duties for this position include the following;
- Meeting and greeting visitors who attend the reception area
- Providing refreshments for visitors
- Managing incoming calls
- Handling visitors’ questions
- Maintaining strict security measures including signing visitors in and out
- Providing refreshments and support to management meetings
- Providing administrative support to the operations and management team
- Supporting the marketing team with administrative duties including copy writing and social media posts
- Supporting the Operations team with health and safety processes
- Producing spreadsheets on behalf of managers using Excel
- Supporting the Operations team with quotes when required
- Supporting the Operations and management team with arranging appointments
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience within a similar role, will be passionate about customer service and have strong administration skills.
Applicants should have excellent communication skills, should be confident speaking to customers on the phone and be used to working in a fast-paced environment.
For further information about this fantastic opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600