over 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
Flexible working, 23 days holiday + stat (increasing with length of service), Pension, flexi time.
Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm
The Job Role:
Our client is looking for an experienced Receptionist to join their team.
Day to day duties will be varied, and will include the following;
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering all incoming telephone calls to the main reception, taking messages and transferring calls
- Booking meeting rooms
- Providing administrative support when required
- Dictating documentation when required
- Copying documentation including ID
- Taking payments when required and logging on inhouse system
Our client is seeking an experienced candidate who has strong communication skills and enjoys working in a busy receptionist role. Experience within a similar position is essential and Applicants should have experience of using a switchboard.
Applicants should have a full UK driving licence to allow travel to other offices when required.
Applicants who have experience of dictation, and experience using Bighand will be at an advantage, but this is not an essential requirement for the role.
For further information about this role, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / email@example.com