£30,000 - £90,000
about 2 months ago
The Dream Career:
Regional Land Manager
Package and benefits depending on individual and experience.
£30,000 - £90,000 DOE
(Salary bracket so wide as business interested in speaking to a range of candidates)
The Job Role:
The Regional Land Manager will be responsible for acquiring residential property sites across the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating a pipeline of opportunities for the funding and construction teams across the business.
Our client is open to speaking to candidates with a range of experience. The duties for this role will include the following;
- Identifying suitable sites for purchase/funding
- Responsible for all land purchase projects from identifying the site, through to purchase and obtaining planning consent
- Liaising with internal teams and external consultants/authorities
- Maintain and establish effective working relationships with external property contacts
- Work closely with local authorities, local agents, land owners and developers
- Carry out appraisals based on known house types and construction costs to help determine the land value
- Refine development appraisals with external contacts and construction teams
- Maintain land schedules monthly
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following;
- Strong negotiation experience
- Experience purchasing land for residential developments
- Experience of high feasibility appraisals
- Experience of planning requirements for residential developments
Extensive travel will be required for this role across Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire and therefore it is essential that candidates hold a full UK driving licence.
For further information about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600.